For Patients, Families and Caregivers
Those living with lupus, family members and caregivers can find a wide variety of information in our resource section, including work related issues, insurance, financial assistance and locating and working with your doctor.
Behind every new treatment are volunteers who participate in clinical research studies.
Every advance in the understanding of a disease such as lupus—its causes, its effects on the body, the development of new drugs and treatments—is based on research.
The Lupus Fighters of America’s Clinical Trials Education is the key for people with lupus and their families who want to learn about clinical trials.
Our Center provides:
- a comprehensive search tool for clinical trials
- points to consider before participating in a clinical trial
- a guide to clinical research terms
- the latest news on lupus and clinical research
- resources for additional information