There are many ways to take action and help us Spread Lupus Awareness. The Lupus Fighters of America Foundation uses its platform in multiple ways to assist those with lupus, the people in need in our community and around the globe.
We’re devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable and devastating diseases, while giving the unconditional loving care, support, guidance and understanding to those who suffer from its brutal impact on a daily basis.
We can use your assistance by Becoming an Advocates and help educate individuals on lupus awareness, participating in a research surveys, studies, leading support groups, care-giving and or raising funds. With your assistance, the Lupus Fighters of America can get one step closer to improving the lives of our lupus warriors, those within our community and around the world. Together we can Spread More Lupus Awareness, continue reading below and you will find the different ways you can assist.
The Purple Movement
Join the growing number of individuals, communities, media and celebrities that Rock’in Purple 4 You™ for lupus awareness and tell people why. Getting your purple on is an easy way you can help the Lupus Fighters of America raise awareness of lupus and show support for those who are living with the disease.
May is Lupus Awareness Month
We need your assistance everyday, however especially during the month of May, which is Lupus Awareness Month. Lupus is more pervasive and severe than people think, and has a devastating impact that the public doesn’t realize. In fact, research shows that a staggering two-thirds of the public knows little or nothing about lupus. You can help change that.
Facebook and Twitter Tools
Sample Social Media Posts: Facebook
May is Lupus Awareness Month! Help create a future without lupus by visiting Lupusfighters.org. There, you’ll learn more about this cruel and mysterious disease and learn how you can take action this month in the fight against lupus.
- Did you know that 90 percent of people diagnosed with lupus are women? Learn more about the signs and symptoms this Lupus Awareness Month by visiting Lupusfighters.org/resources
- Did you know chemotherapy drugs are sometimes used to treat lupus? Learn more about lupus by visiting Lupusfighters.org/resources
- Get involved with Lupus Awareness Month this May! You can turn just about anything into a fundraising opportunity through our fundraising platform. Raise money your own way to support the mission of the Lupus Fighters of America.
- Support our efforts to advance lupus research by making a donation during Lupus Awareness Month. We need your help to put an end to this cruel disease.
Sample Social Media Posts: Twitter
- May is #LupusAwarenessMonth! Pump Up the Purple & help create a future without lupus. Learn more & take action Lupusfighters.org/TPM
- Did you know 90% of people with lupus are women? Learn more about signs and symptoms this #SpreadLupusAwareness Lupusfighters.org/TPM
- Did you know chemotherapy drugs are sometimes used to treat lupus? Learn more about lupus by visiting resources.lupus.org.
- • Get involved-turn your passion into a fundraiser through our The Purple Movement Program & support #SpreadLupusAwareness Lupusfighters.org/TPM
- Support our efforts to advance lupus research by making a donation during Lupus Awareness Month. We need your help to put an end to this cruel disease. Lupusfighters.org/TPM
Join The Movement…
Public awareness of lupus remains low. Nearly two-thirds of the public knows little or nothing about the disease beyond the name.