Goal of the Position: To obtain welcoming individuals from the Nevada Region to volunteer their time, services, products and or expertise. To offer services, advice and a hospitable experience at our events that visitors will never forget.
Location: All events are held here at various locations. Some events are held indoors and outdoors based on the time of year and weather.
- Welcome visitors
- Register / Check-in Visitors
- Help visitors with questions or directions
- Complete a task from start to finish
- Set up / Breakdown of equipment, booths, stage
- Venue Clean up
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Friendly and warm personality
- Ability to follow directions
- Limited volunteer roles must be 18 years or older
- Limited volunteer roles must be comfortable handling money
- Limited volunteer roles must have the ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Wear comfortable clothing, appropriate to the weather
- Always wear sturdy shoes
- Please: no sandals, halters or cutoff style shorts
- All necessary staff uniforms are supplied by LFOA
- General orientation for LFOA Events and an initial volunteer program overview with the Volunteer Manager
- Specific training is done on-site with LFOA Supervisor at the beginning of each shift. Tasks vary from event to event.
- 2 to 8 hours per an event